BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

Eclipse (A Piece For Assorted Lunatics) (pseudo perfección)

"Give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock..."

"live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me..."

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, over the edge for yonks...".

"geezers", "cruisin' for a bruisin'"

"I never said I was frightened of dying"

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying, there's no reason for it you've got to go some time"

"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time".




"There is no dark side of the Moon really... matter of fact it's all dark"
.

2 comentarios:

Raúl Álvarez V. dijo...

Mónica: sobre carabineros de Chile toda la razón. En mi calidad de Rotario, todos los años les rendimos un homenaje en mi Club de Ñuñoa. Para el próximo quizás te invitaré. Cordialmente Raúl Álvarez (fotógrafo etc. ) y presidente de UNFACH
unfach@hotmail.com

Raúl Álvarez V. dijo...

Y te invito a participar en:
www.raulalvarezv.blogspot.com
Cordialmente
Raúl